Saturday, May 29, 2010

Going To Massachusetts

We are going to Massachusetts for a couple of months, mostly to see Doctors in the Boston area about old folks conditions. We will be back in the fall. You can still get us at karlek@mac.com or karlek76@gmail.com I will still be putting things in this blog, While the pictures won’t be new I’ll be entering new text from the internet and from email I get. I’m sorry I hadn’t heard from the young lady from Alliance Francais who wanted to talk about the Garifuna. I wanted her to read the memoirs of Alexandre Moreau De Jonnes as they refer to the Second Carib War when he was a French spy with the garifuna. As a matter of fact I recommend that to any vincentian, or any young lady, for that matter. The Carib Heroines are wonderful. Find it at http://1795.karleklund.net